Get firmer, tighter with Exilis Ultra
Do you have loose or sagging skin around your face and neck? At EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center, we are proud to offer the Exilis Ultra for non-invasive tissue tightening. If you are searching for a way to treat lax skin and remove excess fat, consider the Exilis procedure.
How Exilis works
Exilis Ultra combines the power of ultrasound technology and radio frequency energy into one non-invasive treatment. The proprietary Energy Flow Control applicator targets specific parts of the body, focusing energy with uniform pulses, for faster treatment and the most effective results. This is not a laser, so it can be used on delicate skin around eyes and on all skin tones and types.
The combined energies of Exilis Ultra penetrate surface skin, creating a thermal response in lower layers. This method packs a one-two punch for body contouring. Deep heating contracts skin cells and stimulates production of collagen and elastin, which thickens and tightens skin. It also compromises the walls of fat cells, causing them to spill their oily content which is then harmlessly flushed by the body’s lymphatic system. Since the adult body does not produce new fat cells, sculpted contours are long-lasting with sensible lifestyle habits.
Advantages of Exilis Ultra
- Fewer treatments than other skin tightening methods. Generally, appointments are scheduled every seven days, with four to six total treatments needed.
- Each session takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the area of treatment, and is painless.
- Age is not a factor. Any adult desiring cosmetic improvement is eligible.
- There is no need for needles, general anesthesia, or the expense of cosmetic surgery.
- Because of the cooling system, face, neck, jowls, abdomen, back, arms, and legs can be treated safely and comfortably.
Beautiful skin begins with Cutera xeo laser treatment in Bend, OR
EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center brings the beauty of simplicity to patients in the Bend, OR area. With one multi-application platform, our aesthetic professionals treat a broad range of skin concerns, from aging to unwanted hair, and much more. The possibilities are virtually unlimited with the combined energies of Cutera xeo laser and light treatment.
What is Cutera xeo laser?
Cutera xeo is a single platform that can be used to perform over 20 aesthetic procedures. The all-in-one device delivers tailored combinations of laser and light technologies with fully-adjustable, multi-function handpieces. What does this mean to you, the patient? In trained, experienced hands, Cutera xeo means efficient, comfortable treatment suitable for an extremely broad range of skin types, areas of the body, and age groups.
Cutera xeo treatments offered at our med spa
With two new Cutera xeo machines at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center, we provide a variety of services.
- Revitalize therapy 2-D and 3D facials are very popular.
- Limelight IPL (intense pulsed light) uses light in a green spectrum to fade stubborn sun spots, broken capillaries, redness, and rosacea, as it stimulates collagen production to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Limelight can be performed anywhere on the body.
- Laser Genesis is a no-downtime treatment for face, neck, and chest. It is ideal for lines and wrinkles, vascular birthmarks, and redness.
- Titan is the new solution for deep thermal heating, resulting in skin tightening on face and body.
- ProWave LX laser hair removal utilizes truPulse Nd:YAG technology for permanent hair reduction, from head to toe. It is safe and effective even on dark skin tones.
- Laser vein treatment without injections. The CoolGlide laser treats superficial facial veins and deeper blue leg veins.
Are you are interested in anti-aging treatment, skin revitalization and maintenance, ablative skin resurfacing, skin tightening, lightening of dyschromia, hair removal, or vein treatment? It can be accomplished with the nearly endless combinations of laser and light with our new Cutera xeo instrument. Call (541) 303-9155 to schedule your Cutera xeo laser treatment at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR.