Hair Treatments for At-home Use
Thick, luscious, full hair is a dream for many of our patients. Not everyone is born with a flawless head of hair, and over time, we may experience hair thinning and loss due to stress or aging. With the help of our team at EsthetixMD in Bend, Oregon, patients have a few options available to them when it comes to treating poor hair health and thickness. We are pleased to offer hair treatments to be used at home (or performed in the office) to enhance the scalp’s health and improve overall hair appearance, texture, and thickness. We encourage patients seeking treatment for dry scalp to also talk to our team about options, including special dandruff shampoos or prescription topicals that can nourish the scalp and improve hair health.
Hair treatment options available for at-home use at EsthetixMD
Bend, OR area patients who are interested in improving the health and thickness of their hair will want to ask about our many hair restoration treatments available for home use. Treatment for hair at home may include:
- Special shampoos. Several shampoos are used to address problems such as dandruff and thinning hair, and many of these are available over-the-counter. Some patients might want to ask our team about prescription shampoos that can also help boost hair growth, thickness, and health.
- Nourishing sprays used with the HydraFacial Keravive. Patients who undergo our HydraFacial Keravive treatment in the office can continue improving their results with a special nourishing spray that is used at home. This spray is included in the cost of the treatment and is provided in the office by our experienced estheticians.
- Prescription topical alopecia spray for men and women. These sprays will help in stimulating hair growth for thicker hair for many of our patients, and can be used for patients of both genders.
- At-home supplements. We offer supplements that can be used at home, including our probiotics, stress adaptogen and Nutrafol for men and women.
- CapillusRX Laser Cap. Using this at-home daily LED treatment, patients can stimulate hair growth for thicker hair and less thinning. This treatment is only available through a physician and is not an over-the-counter product that can be purchased at the local drugstore.
How do I learn more about hair restoration options for me?
Whether you are looking for a treatment for dry scalp or want to improve hair health and thickness when thinning and loss occur, our clinicians at EsthetixMD can help. Call our office at (541) 303-9155 to request an appointment at our office, located at 115 SW Allen Road in Bend, OR.