How much does CoolSculpting cost: A comparison
CoolSculpting has gained serious national attention as an effective, noninvasive fat reduction technique. It flushes fat cells naturally through an innovative freezing technique, providing noticeable change in a few weeks and dramatic improvement in about two months. Women and men in need of fat reduction may ask, “How much does CoolSculpting cost?” The team at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR urges you to consider these important points.
Comparing CoolSculpting to other options
- Gym membership – According to The Cheat Sheet, the average gym membership costs $58 per month or nearly $700 per year. Most of it is wasted expense, since 68 percent don’t use their membership at all, and many more do not go regularly. Our lives are simply too busy. A typical CoolSculpting session takes only about an hour, and results are permanent.
- Liposuction – This time-tested fat reduction technique costs $2,000 to $3,500 per treatment region on average, plus anesthesia and other associated procedure fees. You may be able to return to work within a few days, but expect about a week of downtime.
- Energy technologies – A body sculpting session that uses ultrasound or radiofrequency energy may be comparable in cost to CoolSculpting. However, a series of treatments is usually necessary.
Factors in CoolSculpting cost
It is not possible to post a concrete price for CoolSculpting treatment at EsthetixMD because we customize a treatment plan specifically for you. These factors impact the overall expense:
- Areas treated.
- Type and variety of applicators used.
- Inches you wish to lose and your current weight.
- Number of sessions required to reach your objectives.
Our goal is to help you achieve results you want in areas that cause you concern. We help you choose the best treatment method and strategy to accomplish that, within your budget and schedule. Call (541) 303-9155 to schedule your CoolSculpting consultation.Back to Coolsculpting Page