The latest option in laser vein removal is available in Bend, OR
If you have visible veins on your face, you know how difficult it is to disguise them with makeup. If veins spoil the look of skin elsewhere on your body, you may have resorted to wearing clothing that hides the red, brown, blue, or purple roadmap. EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend OR offers a long-term solution to problematic veins – laser removal with the innovative Cutera xeo system.
Non-invasive vein treatment
For well over 100 years, sclerotherapy has been the go-to treatment for spider veins, and some reticular and lesser varicose veins. Sclerotherapy involves injecting a solution into each vein, which causes them to close off. While sclerotherapy is still appropriate in some cases, laser technology brings vein treatment into the 21st century.
Laser vein removal is non-invasive – skin is not penetrated. Rather, the device directs a specific wavelength of light to vascular tissues. Energy from the laser is readily absorbed by hema or pigments in blood. That heats and coagulates blood in the vein, closing it. Blood flow is re-routed to healthy veins below the surface where they are less likely to show. Meanwhile, treated veins wither and are harmlessly re-absorbed by the body.
What sets laser vein removal in Bend, OR apart?
Cutera xeo is a unique device that combines Nd: YAG laser and light-based technologies in one convenient platform. A broad range of aesthetic treatments can be performed using various applicators. With a deep commitment to providing the safest, most effective, and most convenient modalities, EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center is pleased to bring Cutera xeo benefits to patients in the Bend, OR area.
Our clinicians fine-tune Cutera laser vein therapy to the ideal wavelength for treatment of the finest red, purple, or brown spider veins to deep blue reticular veins.
What you should know before laser vein removal treatment
- Laser vein removal is safe and effective for all skin tones, from individuals with very light (but untanned skin) skin to richly-pigmented tones.
- This method can be used to remove veins from any area of the body.
- If you have large, ropey varicose veins, the clinician will talk with you about other treatment options for removal.
- Other vascular lesions such as hemangiomas and port wine stains can also be treated with laser therapy, with excellent results.
- In many cases, vein concerns can be resolved with one to two treatments. However, your treatment plan is customized depending on the size, color, and number of veins being addressed.
- Treatment is well-tolerated, but you will experience a stinging sensation as pulses of energy enter skin. A topical anesthetic can be applied prior to treatment if your skin is sensitive.
- You may have minor redness or bruising following treatment. Larger veins look brownish for a few weeks, before fading from sight.
- Significant improvement is generally visible within two to six weeks. If new veins appear, they can be treated at subsequent sessions.
- Wearing compression hosiery and limiting strenuous exercise for a short time helps treated leg veins heal efficiently.
The first step to achieving skin without visible veins is scheduling a consultation at EsthetixMD Spa and Laser Center in Bend, OR. Call (541) 303-9155 to discuss laser vein removal.Back to Home Page