Effective spider vein removal treatment available in Bend
Is there an exotic cruise, important job interview, or new relationship in your future? Or maybe you are the kind of person who simply wants to look your best every day. Limelight IPL treatment at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend OR could be the beautiful skin solution you are looking for.
What is a Limelight facial?
Limelight IPL is an innovative light-based therapy performed with Cutera’s leading-edge xeo instrumentation. The Limelight handpiece of this versatile device delivers quick bursts of broad-spectrum light. As it passes through surface layers of skin, light energy creates internal dynamics that lift pigmentation spots, stimulate production of collagen, and reduce blood flow to broken capillaries (thus shrinking them). Skin is softer and smoother. Pores contract. Fine lines and wrinkles become less noticeable. Overall skin tone evens out.
While Limelight is often referred to as a facial, this treatment can be performed on virtually any area of the body – face, neck, chest, arms, and legs are common.
Who is a good candidate for Limelight IPL?
Limelight therapy is a good choice for treatment of superficial hyperpigmentation, including low contrast brown spots that do not respond well to laser treatment. Limelight may be recommended for:
- Spider veins or clusters of reddish or purplish dilated blood vessels
- Diffuse redness
- Sun damaged skin
- Rough or coarse skin texture
- Etched lines, wrinkles, and lax skin
This treatment is appropriate for individuals with light to medium skin tones. However, EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center offers an extensive range of services to safely treat even the darkest complexions.
Men and women in Bend, OR enjoy benefits of Limelight IPL treatment
Women aren’t the only ones who want the confidence that comes with healthy, radiant skin! Limelight IPL treatment is popular with men, too, for its many advantages:
- Minimal preparation – Please do not tan or use self-tanners for four weeks prior to treatment.
- Noninvasive and non-surgical – Limelight stimulates the body’s natural rejuvenating processes.
- Comfortable – Cryo Cold Air & Cooling gel is applied to ensure a comfortable experience, but anesthetic or pain medication is not needed. The sensation is a brief pinch as energy enters the skin.
- Low risk of side effects – Our team is highly trained and experienced in performing light and laser procedures.
- Little or no downtime – A Limelight session takes only about 20 minutes. You may return to work or other light activities immediately afterward. Expect some pinkness or mild swelling for a few hours, which can be camouflaged with makeup.
- Customized treatment – Typically a minimum of two to three sessions, scheduled about a month apart, are necessary for best results. However, you begin to see improvement after the first treatment.
- Gentle and effective – Brown spots darken, then flake off and lighten within one to three weeks. Veins and redness fade more with each treatment. Limelight can be repeated periodically to keep your complexion looking great.
- Easy upkeep – Apply high SPF, broad-spectrum sunscreen every day to reduce the chance of new brown spots, capillaries, and sun damage from appearing.
Your complexion deserves the pampering benefits of Limelight IPL treatment. Call the skin care professionals at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center to schedule a personalized consultation. The number in Bend OR is (541) 303-9155.Back to IPL Page