Choose Exilis Ultra for non-invasive skin tightening and body contouring
Would you like to have firmer, smoother skin and a more appealing, sculpted shape from head to toe? EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center is pleased to offer Exilis Ultra, a contemporary technology for non-invasive skin tightening and body contouring.
How skin changes
When we are young, skin is thick and resilient, and plumped with internal hydration. A dense meshwork of collagen and elastin fibers in deep skin layers keeps the surface taut. Beginning in young adulthood, the body’s production of collagen slows down. Meanwhile, environmental factors such as pollution and sun exposure systematically break down existing stores of collagen. Skin gets thinner, dryer, and lax. Fine lines become etched in, and wrinkles start to develop.
These skin changes occur all over the body, not just on the face. Over time you may notice sags, jiggles, and droops almost anywhere, even if you maintain a healthy weight, eat right, and get regular exercise. Most people also have some unwanted fat deposits. Where they show up is largely due to genetic predisposition, and these stubborn zones usually get more noticeable as we age.
Exilis Ultra effectively addresses these conditions without anesthetic, incisions, sutures, surgical risk of infection, or scarring. The non-invasive procedure is not painful – often compared to a hot stone massage – and has no social downtime. Yet it tightens skin through deep internal processes and tones body contours by disrupting fat cells.
How Exilis Ultra can help
Because Exilis Ultra is a non-surgical and drug-free treatment, most adults with mild to moderate skin laxity can be good candidates. Following a thorough consultation to understand your concerns, and an evaluation of your skin type, EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center creates a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs. Each case is unique, but usually a series six sessions spaced about a week apart is recommended. Most patients see noticeable change within 90 days after the first treatment, more improvement as collagen continues to build and fat cells die, and optimal results within several weeks of the last appointment.
Here are some of the areas and concerns that can be treated with Exilis Ultra:
- Minimize crow’s feet at corners of the eyes
- Reduce bags under eyes and perk up drooping eyelids
- Contour cheeks
- Soften facial wrinkles and folds
- Reduce double chin and jowls
- Firm up loose neck skin
- Smooth crepey skin on the chest
- Reduce bra and back fat
- Tone upper arms, flanks, abdomen, thighs, and knees
- Improve the appearance of veiny, bony hands
How can one modality accomplish skin tightening and body contouring?
Exilis Ultra combines the power of ultrasound technology and radio frequency energy into one non-invasive treatment. The proprietary Energy Flow Control applicator targets specific parts of the body, focusing energy with uniform pulses, for faster treatment and the most effective results. This is not a laser, so it can be used on delicate skin around eyes and on all skin tones and types.
The combined energies of Exilis Ultra penetrate surface skin, creating a thermal response in lower layers. This method packs a one-two punch for body contouring. Deep heating contracts skin cells and stimulates production of collagen and elastin, which thickens and tightens skin. It also compromises the walls of fat cells, causing them to spill their oily content which is then harmlessly flushed by the body’s lymphatic system. Since the adult body does not produce new fat cells, sculpted contours are long-lasting with sensible lifestyle habits.
How can this powerful treatment be comfortable?
With Exilis Ultra, energy is directed deeply into skin creating beneficial change, yet the device has built-in cooling technology for maximum comfort during treatment. The clinician applies treatment with a mobile handpiece, using a circular motion. Heat intensity is carefully controlled, and cooling is triggered automatically. While the treatment area gets quite warm at the outset, most people find the experience relaxing overall.
Advantages of Exilis Ultra
- Fewer treatments than other skin tightening methods. Generally, appointments are scheduled every seven days, with four to six total treatments needed.
- Each session takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the area of treatment, and is painless.
- Age is not a factor. Any adult desiring cosmetic improvement is eligible.
- There is no need for needles, general anesthesia, or the expense of cosmetic surgery.
- Because of the cooling system, face, neck, jowls, abdomen, back, arms, and legs can be treated safely and comfortably.
If you are searching for an effective, comfortable way to treat loose, sagging skin while removing small pockets of fat, consider Exilis Ultra. Call (541) 303-9155 to schedule a consultation. The staff at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR will be happy to answer your questions about skin tightening and body contouring.
Beautiful skin begins with Cutera xeo laser treatment in Bend, OR
EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center brings the beauty of simplicity to patients in the Bend, OR area. With one multi-application platform, our aesthetic professionals treat a broad range of skin concerns, from aging to unwanted hair, and much more. The possibilities are virtually unlimited with the combined energies of Cutera xeo laser and light treatment.
What is Cutera xeo laser?
Cutera xeo is a single platform that can be used to perform over 20 aesthetic procedures. The all-in-one device delivers tailored combinations of laser and light technologies with fully-adjustable, multi-function handpieces. What does this mean to you, the patient? In trained, experienced hands, Cutera xeo means efficient, comfortable treatment suitable for an extremely broad range of skin types, areas of the body, and age groups.
Cutera xeo treatments offered at our med spa
With two new Cutera xeo machines at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center, we provide a variety of services.
- Revitalize therapy 2-D and 3D facials are very popular.
- Limelight IPL (intense pulsed light) uses light in a green spectrum to fade stubborn sun spots, broken capillaries, redness, and rosacea, as it stimulates collagen production to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Limelight can be performed anywhere on the body.
- Laser Genesis is a no-downtime treatment for face, neck, and chest. It is ideal for lines and wrinkles, vascular birthmarks, and redness.
- Titan is the new solution for deep thermal heating, resulting in skin tightening on face and body.
- ProWave LX laser hair removal utilizes truPulse Nd:YAG technology for permanent hair reduction, from head to toe. It is safe and effective even on dark skin tones.
- Laser vein treatment without injections. The CoolGlide laser treats superficial facial veins and deeper blue leg veins.
Are you are interested in anti-aging treatment, skin revitalization and maintenance, ablative skin resurfacing, skin tightening, lightening of dyschromia, hair removal, or vein treatment? It can be accomplished with the nearly endless combinations of laser and light with our new Cutera xeo instrument. Call (541) 303-9155 to schedule your Cutera xeo laser treatment at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR.