Thermage skin tightening treatment in Bend, OR
Are you tired of looking in the mirror and wishing you had the skin of your youth? Get back to the real you with the innovative Thermage® skin tightening treatment! At EsthetixMD in Bend, OR, we offer this exciting non-invasive therapy to help reveal younger, tighter skin.
How Thermage works
As we age, collagen production naturally declines and our existing collagen breaks down, which contributes to fine lines, wrinkles, and loose skin. Thermage harnesses the power of radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat the deep, collagen-rich layers underneath the surface of the skin. This causes the collagen that is there to contract and stimulates your body to begin producing new youth-promoting collagen, leading to smoother and tighter skin after just one treatment. Even better, results keep improving over time as more new collagen is formed. Patients love Thermage for loose skin because it is:
- Non-invasive – there is no downtime necessary with Thermage and you can get right back to your normal daily activities
- Comfortable – most patients report feeling a warm sensation at the beginning, followed by cooling vibrations that protect your skin and minimize your discomfort
- Long-lasting – results can last for up to one to two years
- Safe – few side effects are reported, and are usually mild, such as temporary redness or swelling that dissipates within a day
Where it can be used
Thermage can be used in a number of different places on your face and body for an overall anti-aging effect:
- With Thermage, eyes look more awake, less wrinkled, and less “hooded” for a brighter overall appearance
- Lines, wrinkles, and loose skin around the mouth and forehead will be reduced for a smoother, younger look
- With Thermage contouring treatments around the jawline, loose skin and the appearance of a double chin or jowling will be a thing of the past
- Thermage body treatments can be done on the abdomen and legs to reduce the appearance of crepey or loose skin due to pregnancy, aging, or weight loss
Start looking and feeling your best again with Thermage at EsthetixMD! Call us today at (541) 303-9155 to schedule your personalized consultation and learn more about this breakthrough skin tightening treatment.
Thermage FLX, the revolutionary treatment tightens skin on the face and body
Hi, I’m Nicholas. I’m a certified advance aesthetician here in EsthetixMD. Today we are highlighting Thermage FLX this revolutionary treatment can tighten the skin on the face as well as areas with laxity on the body. It does this by introducing monopolar radiofrequency energy to stimulate deeper layers of the skin and produce collagen. You’re going to see reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as tightening and contouring in the target areas. We’ve treated to the left side of the face as you see here. We like to do a halftime assessment because it’s exciting to see the immediate retraction of that issue. However, this is a temporary effect. You will see full results at six months after the procedure when the collagen remodelling is completed. Just a single treatment can deliver outstanding results for most clients. Thermage FLX is comfortable for the client, requires no numbing or anaesthetic and has virtually little to no downtime.