Are you tired of looking in the mirror and wishing you had the skin of your youth? Get back to the real you with the innovative Thermage® skin tightening treatment! At EsthetixMD in Bend, OR, we offer this exciting non-invasive therapy to help reveal younger, tighter skin.
How Thermage works
As we age, collagen production naturally declines and our existing collagen breaks down, which contributes to fine lines, wrinkles, and loose skin. Thermage harnesses the power of radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat the deep, collagen-rich layers underneath the surface of the skin. This causes the collagen that is there to contract and stimulates your body to begin producing new youth-promoting collagen, leading to smoother and tighter skin after just one treatment. Even better, results keep improving over time as more new collagen is formed. Patients love Thermage for loose skin because it is:
- Non-invasive – there is no downtime necessary with Thermage and you can get right back to your normal daily activities
- Comfortable – most patients report feeling a warm sensation at the beginning, followed by cooling vibrations that protect your skin and minimize your discomfort
- Long-lasting – results can last for up to one to two years
- Safe – few side effects are reported, and are usually mild, such as temporary redness or swelling that dissipates within a day
Where it can be used
Thermage can be used in a number of different places on your face and body for an overall anti-aging effect:
- With Thermage, eyes look more awake, less wrinkled, and less “hooded” for a brighter overall appearance
- Lines, wrinkles, and loose skin around the mouth and forehead will be reduced for a smoother, younger look
- With Thermage contouring treatments around the jawline, loose skin and the appearance of a double chin or jowling will be a thing of the past
- Thermage body treatments can be done on the abdomen and legs to reduce the appearance of crepey or loose skin due to pregnancy, aging, or weight loss
Start looking and feeling your best again with Thermage at EsthetixMD! Call us today at (541) 303-9155 to schedule your personalized consultation and learn more about this breakthrough skin tightening treatment.