Bend, OR residents want to know if fat freezing treatment is safe
There was a time when liposuction was the only option for spot reduction. Today, women and men in the Bend, OR area have noninvasive alternatives. Fat freezing treatment is a popular choice. Yet some people ask, “is it safe to do CoolSculpting?” The answer is a resounding, “YES!”
CoolSculpting is based on cryolipolysis – fat cells freeze at a higher temperature than skin or other organs comprised primarily of water. This technique effectively destroys fat in a targeted area, without harm to surrounding tissues. Over the next few months, your body eliminates treated fat cells. Noticeable reduction is long lasting, with a healthy lifestyle.
- CoolSculpting is approved by the FDA.
- Treatment is nonsurgical and noninvasive – no needles, cutting, sutures, scars, or risk of infection.
- This drug-free method carries no risk of interaction with medications you may take.
- Side effects are mild and temporary – usually just firmness, pinkness, and a bit of stinging in the treatment zone. The only significant potential side effect is paradoxical adipose hyperplasia. This subcutaneous mass is quite rare, with an incidence of 0.0051 percent (occurring in about one in every 20,000 patients treated).
- The clinicians at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center are trained and experienced in CoolSculpting application.
With CoolSculpting’s new Advantage technology, body sculpting is easier than ever. These applicators adapt to larger areas for treatment in as little as 35 minutes. Plus, lower suction results in less risk of bruising. Cool Advantage allows us to contour additional areas of the body with comfort and efficiency.
EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center is committed to providing the safest, effective aesthetic treatments with the highest level of convenience. We have three CoolSculpting devices on site, and our technicians are university-trained.
Schedule a consultation at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR to learn more about fat freezing treatment. The number is 541-508-7907
What EsthetixMD Offers
Real People, Real Stories
“I have been going to EsthetixMD for a while now, and I have NEVER had an experience less than stellar. From the moment you walk in until the second you walk out, you are treated like royalty. There is a genuine passion and commitment to excellence that translates to each customer. It’s not a service they are selling but a true investment in your well-being. You can’t go wrong in choosing EsthetixMD for all your skincare needs.”
— Andrea L
“I initially visited EsthetixMD because of their reviews and saw Nicholas for that reason. I definitely made the right choice! All of the staff is very friendly and professional, and Nicholas is the best! I completely trust his advice and feel at ease when I’m getting my treatments done. He is very personable, honest, and passionate about skincare. I have found my go-to esthetician!”