The Morpheus8 is a microneedling device that uses radiofrequency energy for remodeling and contouring the body through a process known as subdermal adipose remodeling. The treatment penetrates energy up to 8mm deep to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. Some of the benefits of the Morpheus8 body treatment include:
- Morpheus8 provides the most profound fractional treatments, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces increase the treatment functionality: Morpheus8 is used to treat smaller treatment areas, and Morpheus8 is used for more significant and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with varied microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Morpheus8 automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle since it is equipped with Burst mode RF technology
- The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, reduces the treatment times, minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized full-body fractional procedures.
While receiving Morpheus8 Bend patients can relax as the device is used along the skin in the treatment area. Most patients experience a warming sensation and find that the procedure is well-tolerated with the use of a topical anesthetic. Some patients also require pro-nox for comfort during the treatment for optimum comfort.
Bend Morpheus8 patients should arrive at our practice with clean skin free from lotion and should avoid direct sun exposure and any irritating or harsh skin products for 48 hours beforehand.
After treatment at EsthetixMD Spa and Laser Center, patients can expect some mild redness and swelling, crusting and peeling of the skin, and warm, tighter skin for up to one week post-procedure. Our providers have curated post treatment skin care to accelerate healing and treatment outcomes.
The main differences between microchanneling and microneedling are the type of device used and the technique used to perform the treatment. A microneedling device uses a handheld roller covered in tiny needles, which is dragged over the skin. This method can actually tear the skin.
Instead, the microchanneling device encompasses a linear stamping technique, resulting in clean, consistent micro-channels. This reduces tissue damage and reduces inflammation and substantially decreases discomfort for clients. Reduced inflammation results in less downtime as the typical downtime after a microchanneling treatment is 60-90 minutes, compared to days of downtime with microneedling. At EsthetixMD all our RF microneedling procedures utilize microchanneling devices.
Our team of clinicians at EsthetixMD Spa and Laser Center can help you determine if this is a treatment that will help you achieve your skin firming and rejuvenation goals. The Morpheus8 is a wonderful solution for Bend, OR, men, and women looking to enhance their skin non-surgically or to maintain their plastic surgery results. Our Bend Med Spa clinicians are readily available to evaluate patients to determine if they are appropriate candidates for this or other safe and effective treatments at our facility. Call 541-508-7907 to request an appointment at our practice, conveniently located at 115 SW Allen Road.
What EsthetixMD Offers
Real People, Real Stories
“I have been going to EsthetixMD for a while now, and I have NEVER had an experience less than stellar. From the moment you walk in until the second you walk out, you are treated like royalty. There is a genuine passion and commitment to excellence that translates to each customer. It’s not a service they are selling but a true investment in your well-being. You can’t go wrong in choosing EsthetixMD for all your skincare needs.”
— Andrea L
“I initially visited EsthetixMD because of their reviews and saw Nicholas for that reason. I definitely made the right choice! All of the staff is very friendly and professional, and Nicholas is the best! I completely trust his advice and feel at ease when I’m getting my treatments done. He is very personable, honest, and passionate about skincare. I have found my go-to esthetician!”