EsthetixMD launches Emsculpt NEO, a Dual Energy Treatment, to complement their award winning Body Sculpting suite
EsthetixMD is excited to announce the launch of Emsculpt NEO, the first device to combine high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM®️) energy and novel synchronized radiofrequency (RF) technology for fat reduction and muscle stimulation. Now patients can truly get more for less.
Emsculpt NEO has proven results, with up to:
- 30% reduction in fat
- 25% increase in muscle (11% more than classic Emsculpt)
- 19% improvement in Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation)
The device is excellent at treating a number of common problem areas in patients with a BMI of 35 or less, including the following:
- Arms (triceps/biceps)
- Inner and outer thighs
- Quadriceps and hamstrings
Even better, the improvements aren’t just cosmetic: patients have seen an improvement in their quality of life after treatment. Patients have claimed their back pain is gone because their core is much stronger. Many notice an improvement in mobility and ability to complete their regular exercises with ease. One runner who regularly felt fatigued and pain after her 5-mile runs was finally able to complete her runs with ease and felt like she could go even further after her series of Emsculpt NEO treatments at EsthetixMD.
Emsculpt NEO is the only device on the market that can improve muscle tone, increase muscle definition, and lessen fat all at the same time.
At EsthetixMD, our full suite of body sculpting devices has enabled us to generate unique and clever combination treatments, including:
- “Core to Floor,” which combines CoolTone & Emsculpt NEO for improved core strength along with Emsella to strengthen pelvic floor muscles, treating the whole core.
- “Taut & Toned,” which pairs Exilis Ultra and Zwave along with CoolTone and Emsculpt NEO to address skin laxity, cellulite, muscle, and fat.
- CoolTone + Emsculpt NEO with RF (with treatments performed 3 days apart) can be an excellent way to upkeep your CoolSculpting results monthly.
- Vanquish ME: EsthetixMD also includes Vanquish ME in our body sculpting suite to shrink fat in the waistline and thighs for patients with a BMI of 40 or less.
- Emsella: The next generation Emsella device, with up to 2.5 Tesla (T), can treat all forms of male and female urinary incontinence. ”It’s like doing thousands of Kegel-like contractions in 28 minutes,” Dr. Covey says. “You are basically taking tissue that has become lax and bringing it back to a more fit state.”
The Core to Floor protocol, which includes CoolTone and/or Emsculpt NEO with Emsella, is very flexible and customized based on patient preferences and schedule. We can personalize treatments to utilize CoolTone for muscle strengthening and the newer Emsculpt Neo, which includes fat reduction. Core to Floor provides benefits beyond the treatment of urinary incontinence, including:
- Posture. Your pelvic floor muscles play a larger role in your posture than most people think. Strong pelvic floor muscles can help improve symptoms due to poor posture, such as back pain.
- Exercise. Your core is key to optimal performance in all types of sports. Core to Floor is particularly helpful for athletes since they can build their pelvic floor muscles and core strength. And patients who have had to table exercise due to pain and other symptoms have been able to return to their daily activities and exercise routine, with a significant improvement in overall well-being.
Each muscle fiber contracts with these treatments. As a result, muscle fiber size and number increases. Dr. Covey says that this combination therapy has similar benefits to the surgical mommy makeover, with less risk, downtime, and expenses.
CoolTone and/or Emsculpt NEO is a 30-minute treatment, while Emsella takes 28 minutes, making the total treatment time just around one hour. The protocol includes two Emsella treatments performed once weekly for three weeks and two muscle building procedures once weekly for 4 weeks. CoolTone can be performed twice per week, while Emsculpt NEO is recommended just once per week due to the added RF energy. You may choose to receive one CoolTone and one Emsculpt NEO treatment per week for maximum muscle building and fat reduction.
“With Core to Floor, you have the convenience of receiving treatment of both CoolTone or Emsculpt NEO with Emsella the same day, just not at the same time,” says Dr. Covey. Quarterly maintenance treatments may be recommended to sustain results. “By continuing your regular exercise program, your results can be maintained and even improved” she adds.
With the CoolTone and Emsculpt NEO devices, patients experience a series of different types of pulses. These include short, long-hold, and quick twitching contractions. The 30-minute treatment cycles through different pulses, Dr. Covey says.
Emsella treatment also consists of a series of different pulses that are cycled throughout the 28 minutes. At the start of each Emsella treatment, we assist the patient in positioning themselves correctly on the Emsella chair to optimize their results. Once we start the device, patients feel pulsating muscle contractions through the base of the chair.
EsthetixMD has recently upgraded our Emsella device so that we are able to provide an all new treatment protocol (Protocol 2) that promotes increased blood flow by utilizing longer sustained contractions with longer peaks and valleys. While this is outstanding for maintenance or follow-up treatments for healthy patients, new patients will need to start with the original Protocol 1 first,” says Dr. Covey.
What sets these treatments apart from a day at the gym? When a person is working out, they are typically only capable of organically engaging 40 to 50 percent of their muscle fibers. With the muscle building technologies at EsthetixMD, we can engage 100 percent of muscle for dramatic results.
While traditional body sculpting procedures are targeted towards people who are interested in looking better in their summer clothes, Core to Floor is an exceptional protocol for a broader range of patients – both young and old – who are interested in optimizing their overall well-being.
“A significant number of patients are looking for stronger core muscles and not just looking good in their bikini or summer clothes. Many have back problems and/or urinary incontinence and are desiring a stronger core to alleviate these issues,” Dr. Covey says. This includes older patients and those who aren’t interested in looking great in a bikini, but who want to invest in their strength and physical health by building stronger core muscles for relief from back problems and/or finding relief from urinary incontinence.
At EsthetixMD, our patients have noticed results very quickly after CoolTone and Emsculpt NEO treatments. Improvements in urinary incontinence are also noticeable after just two to three treatment sessions.
By Dr. Covey
What EsthetixMD Offers
Real People, Real Stories
“I have been going to EsthetixMD for a while now, and I have NEVER had an experience less than stellar. From the moment you walk in until the second you walk out, you are treated like royalty. There is a genuine passion and commitment to excellence that translates to each customer. It’s not a service they are selling but a true investment in your well-being. You can’t go wrong in choosing EsthetixMD for all your skincare needs.”
— Andrea L
“I initially visited EsthetixMD because of their reviews and saw Nicholas for that reason. I definitely made the right choice! All of the staff is very friendly and professional, and Nicholas is the best! I completely trust his advice and feel at ease when I’m getting my treatments done. He is very personable, honest, and passionate about skincare. I have found my go-to esthetician!”