How much does CoolSculpting® cost? A comparison
CoolSculpting® has gained serious national attention as an effective, noninvasive fat reduction technique. It flushes fat cells naturally through an innovative freezing technique, providing noticeable change in a few weeks and dramatic improvement in about two months. Understandably, women and men in need of fat reduction may ask, “How much does CoolSculpting® cost?” The team at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR urges you to consider these important points.
- Gym membership – According to The Cheat Sheet, the average gym membership costs $58 per month or nearly $700 per year. Most of it is wasted expense, since 68% don’t use their membership at all, and many more do not go regularly. A typical CoolSculpting® session takes only about an hour, and results are permanent.
- Liposuction – This time-tested fat reduction technique costs $2,000 to $3,500 per treatment region on average, plus anesthesia and other associated procedure fees. You may be able to return to work within a few days, but expect about a week of downtime, garments, scars and the effects of anesthesia.
- Energy technologies – A body sculpting session that uses ultrasound or radiofrequency energy may be comparable in cost to CoolSculpting. However, a series of treatments is usually necessary.
RealSelf aggregates information about the cost of aesthetic treatments, including CoolSculpting®. According to this consumer platform, the cost of CoolSculpting® varies considerably; with the highest cited fee almost $4,400 more than the lowest cost depending on each individualized treatment plan. However, the makers of CoolSculpting®, Allergan Aesthetics, report that this personalized treatment can range from $2,000 to $4,000. The vast range in costs reported by the manufacturer and consumers has to do with the areas that are treated; the number of areas that are treated; and total number of treatment sessions that are required to get your ideal end result (more on that below).
We can whittle down an estimated cost during a consultation with you. It is difficult to assess a concrete price prior to meeting with you, because there are so many factors that influence how much treatment costs. The factors which influence your customized treatment plan, and the overall expense, include:
- Areas treated – Generally, smaller body parts such as a double-chin, cost more than larger surfaces, like the flanks (sides) or thighs.
- Number of areas to be treated – Naturally, if you get more than one area treated, that adds to the total cost of treatment. Keep in mind that each leg counts as a separate treatment area. So, treating both legs counts as two treatment sites. Discounts may be available for purchasing a plan that treats several sites.
- Type and variety of applicators used – Applicators include those specifically designed for smaller areas, such as the CoolMini, and the CoolAdvantage and DualSculpting options. The latter two options can be a great value, because they speed up treatment; CoolAdvantage does so by using a larger cooling area and cold temperature, whereas DualSculpting affords a faster treatment by combining multiple applicators. Two areas can be treated at one time!
- Inches you wish to lose and your current weight – One treatment may be all it takes to reduce fat in the treatment area and to improve your tone and appearance; however, to be completely happy with your results and to reach your goals for improvement, additional cycles may be necessary.
- Number of sessions required to reach your objectives – To give you an idea as to how many treatments you may need, RealSelf reports that patients with a Body Mass Index of 25 to 30 may require two to three treatment sessions. Again, this consideration, which factors into the cost of treatment, is unique to each patient and his or her personal characteristics and goals.
Our goal is to help you achieve results you want in areas that cause you concern. We help you choose the best treatment method and strategy to accomplish that, within your budget and schedule. We can help to remove budget-related barriers, partly, by discussing options such as specials, membership programs, and zero percent financing offers with you. We also offer rewards on some aesthetic products, which add up to savings the more that you visit us! EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center is a CareCredit provider. So, you may wish to finance treatment, which spreads the cost of treatment over several months with affordable monthly payments. Call 541-508-7907 to schedule your consultation and to find out more about your CoolSculpting® cost, and the benefits and value you get from this advanced treatment at our office. When fat cells in the treatment area are eliminated, they are gone for good!
What EsthetixMD Offers
Real People, Real Stories
“I have been going to EsthetixMD for a while now, and I have NEVER had an experience less than stellar. From the moment you walk in until the second you walk out, you are treated like royalty. There is a genuine passion and commitment to excellence that translates to each customer. It’s not a service they are selling but a true investment in your well-being. You can’t go wrong in choosing EsthetixMD for all your skincare needs.”
— Andrea L
“I initially visited EsthetixMD because of their reviews and saw Nicholas for that reason. I definitely made the right choice! All of the staff is very friendly and professional, and Nicholas is the best! I completely trust his advice and feel at ease when I’m getting my treatments done. He is very personable, honest, and passionate about skincare. I have found my go-to esthetician!”