Convenient options for skin rejuvenation with Cutera xeo laser treatments in Bend, OR
Skin changes in many ways as the years pass. It gets thinner and dryer. Fine lines, wrinkles, and sags form. Flawless skin tone is marred by pigmentation spots. A roadmap of veins becomes visible. EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR offers a convenient, effective solution. Many skin rejuvenation treatments can be accomplished with one multifunction laser platform – Cutera xeo.
Cutera xeo laser treatments Bend, OR
No energy treatment system is more versatile than xeo. Our clinicians are trained and experienced in fine-tuning treatment to address the patient’s specific needs, carefully adjusting to hair and skin color for best results. With precise penetration depth, we target skin issues, leaving the surface cool, comfortable, and unharmed.
Beautiful options for skin rejuvenation
This customizable light and laser-based system includes an Nd:YAG truPulse laser. We use this energy source for:
- Laser hair removal. Get sleek, virtually hair-free skin anywhere, without shaving – upper lip, cheeks, neck, chest, back, arms, bikini area, legs, even fingers and toes!
- Broken capillaries and vascular lesions that blemish skin tone on the face, neck, or body.
- Rosacea. This chronic immune system disorder causes flushing, redness, visible veins, pimples, and roughened skin texture.
- Diffuse redness on the nose, forehead, and cheeks.
- Fine spider veins and blue reticular veins on legs.
- Laser genesis skin revitalization – a popular no-downtime treatment for a radiant complexion. By heating upper layers of the skin, this non-invasive option accelerates collagen production targeting mild acne scars, enlarged pores, fine lines, and uneven tone.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments can be combined with laser therapies for:
- Permanent hair reduction.
- Dyschromia (age spots).
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Deep dermal heating that noticeably tightens skin.
What to expect
Primarily, you can expect care tailored to your skin, personal physiology, and aesthetic goals. Your treatment plan begins with a thorough evaluation of your skin condition and frank discussion about what aspects you’d like to improve. Most people are good candidates for these non-invasive, low- or no-downtime treatments. However, the clinician carefully reviews your medical history to be sure Cutera xeo is right for you. You discuss the number of treatments for optimal results, and you get a step-by-step explanation of the procedure.
We not only want you to be thrilled with the outcome of treatment – we want to help you maintain results. You get aftercare instructions and advice on sun protection and medical grade skin care products to nourish skin, keeping it looking youthful.
Our team is committed to delivering a full range of innovative aesthetic skin and body treatments in a relaxing, spa environment, with the oversight of trained medical professionals. At EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR, you get it all. Call (541) 303-9155 to schedule a consultation for Cutera xeo laser treatments.Back to Home Page