Banish SUI and UI with BTL Emsella™ treatment and say no to incontinence in Bend, OR
Are you among the one in four women aged 30 to 59 that can’t run or exercise without worrying about stress or urge incontinence? Like nearly half of them, are you reluctant to talk with your family doctor about this distressing women’s intimate health issue? Do you long for a nonsurgical solution with no drug or surgery-related side effects? Then it is time to explore discreet, painless BTL Emsella™ treatment at EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR.
Involuntary urine leakage can strike at any time—including the most inopportune moments—and affects the quality of life for countless women, causing emotional distress and presenting hygienic concerns. Many women, both young and old, struggle daily with the embarrassing and often debilitating effects of this condition. Stress urinary incontinence (SUI) is loss of support for the urethra from deconditioned pelvic floor muscles, usually a result of vaginal childbirth, or body aging associated with hormonal changes during menopause. Urge incontinence (UI) causes bladder contractions and a relentless desire to use the restroom. Some women have a combination of the two types! Incontinence can be caused by one or more issues, including:
- Weakened elastin and collagen fibers due to natural aging processes
- Neuromuscular control loss
- Changes from pregnancy that persist after labor and delivery
- Weakened muscles in the pelvic floor
Many women believe incontinence is an unavoidable part of the aging process, but fortunately, effective treatments are available! Until now, medical treatment generally consisted of simple advice to do more Kegels, many trips to a physical therapist, or costly and invasive pelvic floor surgery. EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center is pleased to add Emsella™ to their nonsurgical treatment technologies that are FDA approved for mixed stress and urge incontinence and bladder control. The results are long-lasting and can help you confidently live your life without worry about accidental leakages or incidents again.
While the Ultra Femme 360 improves SUI, Emsella™ takes relief a step further with significant improvement for patients with SUI, UI, or both.
This effective treatment is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- The FDA-cleared device delivers deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation, using proprietary HIFEM® technology. High-intensity focused electromagnetic energy is delivered to pelvic floor muscles, stimulating contractions similar to Kegel exercises, but with more intensity and higher repetitions. In fact, it is the same as performing 11,000 supramaximal Kegels in under 30 minutes at 100% effort, achieving more strengthening and control than you could possibly do with Kegels on your own.
- All you do is relax, fully clothed, in the special Emsella™ chair, for about a half hour. Treatments are non-invasive and pain-free, and you are able to resume daily activities immediately.
- A series of six sessions (twice a week for three weeks) is recommended to develop new motor patterns that improve muscle strength and lift the pelvic floor, for continence control.
The treatment has no side effects or downtime and you can notice life-changing improvement in as little as three weeks!