One of the most noticeable changes as your face matures is the loss of cheekbone definition. In the past, this was typically addressed with surgery, to tighten the overlying skin and lift the deeper soft tissues. Now, volumizing fillers are available to get a similar “lift” without surgery.
Juvéderm Voluma XC is a new HA (hyaluronic acid) soft tissue filler. It’s the first formulated with lidocaine that is FDA-approved to restore age-related volume changes in the cheeks. It’s performance has been proven in Europe, where it’s been available since 2005, and in 72 countries worldwide.
- Formulated with HA cross-linking through a process called Vycross, providing excellent lifting capacity and slower degradation
- Longer-lasting, almost twice as long as other fillers, with studies showing it can last up to two years
- Includes lidocaine, an anesthetic, for added comfort during treatment
- Can be molded and shaped into the desired contours after injection
- Non-animal based formula
- Provides optimum results with only one treatment