Bend, OR wants to know: Does ZWave for cellulite have other benefits?
Cellulite is an extremely common condition. About 90 percent of women start seeing this dimpled flesh on abdomen, buttocks, and thighs, beginning at about age 25. While there is no cure for cellulite, today we have a better understanding of what causes it. That has led to technologies such as ZWave to combat orange peel effectively. EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center in Bend, OR encourages you to consider the benefits of this treatment.
Cellulite is not a special kind of fat. It is a combination of physiological traits:
- Subcutaneous fat – Everyone has this layer just beneath skin. It helps to regulate body temperature and cushion organs.
- Septae – Collagen fibers connect skin to underlying tissues. In some people, it forms a meshwork of bands. When fat pushes up against these bands it creates puckers and depressions at the surface.
- Thin skin – Cellulite show more readily on thin skin.
- Extra pounds – While even thin, fit people may have cellulite, excess weight can be a contributing factor.
- Hormone fluctuations – The combination of characteristics that causes cellulite is linked to estrogen levels, making women more prone to the condition than men.
- Lymphatic function – Lymphatic vessels, connected to lymph nodes, help to rid the body of toxins and fight infection. When this system doesn’t perform properly, fluid builds up beneath skin, worsening the appearance of cellulite.
Noninvasive ZWave treatment uses acoustical radial waves to reduce cellulite. As sound waves in a specific frequency painlessly penetrate skin, they soften septae – connective bands. Treatment fosters uniform collagen production contributing to naturally thicker, firmer skin. The mechanical (vibrational) effect of ZWave stimulates lymphatic drainage. This combination of benefits aids in skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
We recommend ZWave for cellulite as an adjunct to CoolSculpting fat reduction, for body contouring without surgery or downtime. Call EsthetixMD Spa & Laser Center at 541-508-7907 to schedule a personalized consultation at our Bend, OR office.
What EsthetixMD Offers
Real People, Real Stories
“I have been going to EsthetixMD for a while now, and I have NEVER had an experience less than stellar. From the moment you walk in until the second you walk out, you are treated like royalty. There is a genuine passion and commitment to excellence that translates to each customer. It’s not a service they are selling but a true investment in your well-being. You can’t go wrong in choosing EsthetixMD for all your skincare needs.”
— Andrea L
“I initially visited EsthetixMD because of their reviews and saw Nicholas for that reason. I definitely made the right choice! All of the staff is very friendly and professional, and Nicholas is the best! I completely trust his advice and feel at ease when I’m getting my treatments done. He is very personable, honest, and passionate about skincare. I have found my go-to esthetician!”