Youthful skin gets its volume, support and suppleness from an abundance of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. As we age, these natural support structures become less plentiful.
The result is facial lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity – all of which rob the skin of its youthful, fresh appearance. EsthetixMD cosmetic nurses are experts at treating such imperfections with injectables. If you’re unhappy with what you see in the mirror, we have a treatment to address your issue.
We offer a full menu of the latest cosmetic injectables in the main categories of neuromodulators (such as BOTOX Cosmetic
) and dermal fillers (such as Voluma). Dermal fillers are smooth-consistency gels made of hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration.
Used in combination, these two types of injectables get instant results in restoring skin volume, smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds, and creating a lifted appearance – without surgery.
- Frown lines – relax the “11” between your eyebrows
- Periorbital lines – reduce and smooth crow’s feet at the corners of your eyes
- Under eyes
- Bridge of the nose – soften the appearance of bumps
- Cheeks – regain the fullness of a youthful face with mid-face volumizing to accentuate cheekbones
- Nasolabial folds – smooth the “parentheses” smile lines, from nose to corner of the mouth
- Perioral lines – remove vertical lines around the lips
- Vermillion border – replenish the subtle border around your lips and diminish “lipstick bleed”
- Lips – moisturize and augment for fuller lips
- Marionette lines – treat the oral commissure lines that run from the corner of the mouth to the jaw
- Backs of hands & décolletage – reduce dryness and creping on the backs of hands and neckline area